Three intoxicated with gas from faulty heater
 Tbilisi 11:34 - 06.01.12 «GHN»
Print986  Size:
Three young people were hospitalized to the Temka N5 hospital with the diagnosis of gas intoxication about an hour ago. The patients were intoxicated either with natural gas or CO that leaked from the badly installed gas heater.
The patients were provided all necessary treatment and doctors say they are safe now.
Associated News
10.04.19 - 18:54 - Doctor finds four sweat bees living inside womans eye
10.04.19 - 18:41 - Council of Europe Commissioner Commends Georgia?€™s Human Rights Achievements
28.03.19 - 19:10 - Olive oil from Georgia can cause a furore in the world markets


Articles, Analytics
Vanity projects kamikaze loggias and Tbilisis architectural disaster
 
Interview
Ramaz Sakvarelidze tells passivity of opposition minimizes its chances at elections
 
Business

Business-oriented policy creates safe environment for foreign investors Levan Kalndadze tells

Kumsishvili amendments in tax law directed to strengthening of private business

Fady Asly closed ICC in protest

Turkish Airlines provides with FOC internet service for USA flights

αƒ¨αƒ”αƒ›αƒαƒ’αƒ•αƒ˜αƒ”αƒ αƒ—αƒ“αƒ˜ Twitter - ზე
 
June, 2019
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
     12
89
1516
2223
252930