Two injured in a gas explosion
 Tbilisi 11:27 - 10.01.12 «GHN»
Print1121  Size:
An explosion has occurred in the fourth micro region of the Mukhiani district, Tbilisi late last night. The experts say the blast was caused by the natural gas, which leaked from a damaged has cooker in the apartment. A woman and her grandchild were hospitalized with burnt injuries to the specialized clinic. The ten year old child was discharged from the hospital after providing first aid, while the woman remains in the clinic with 30% of her body burnt.
Other members of the family say the gas leaked from a damaged gas cooker, but the explosion was caused after they turned on the gas heater.
Tbilisi municipal government reminds the residents of the capital to use the free service of the governmental program Safe Winter and check up the work of their gas appliances at home to avoid similar accidents.
Associated News
10.04.19 - 18:54 - Doctor finds four sweat bees living inside womans eye
10.04.19 - 18:41 - Council of Europe Commissioner Commends Georgia?€™s Human Rights Achievements
28.03.19 - 19:10 - Olive oil from Georgia can cause a furore in the world markets


Articles, Analytics
Vanity projects kamikaze loggias and Tbilisis architectural disaster
 
Interview
Ramaz Sakvarelidze tells passivity of opposition minimizes its chances at elections
 
Business

Business-oriented policy creates safe environment for foreign investors Levan Kalndadze tells

Kumsishvili amendments in tax law directed to strengthening of private business

Fady Asly closed ICC in protest

Turkish Airlines provides with FOC internet service for USA flights

αƒ¨αƒ”αƒ›αƒαƒ’αƒ•αƒ˜αƒ”αƒ αƒ—αƒ“αƒ˜ Twitter - ზე
 
June, 2019
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
     12
89
1516
2223
252930