Teenager dies of CO intoxication in Tbilisi
 Tbilisi 12:41 - 25.01.12 «GHN»
Print918  Size:
A 16 year old boy was found suffocated in the bathroom by the family members in Tbilisi last night. Reportedly, the boy died of CO intoxication which leaked in the bathroom from a faulty gas water heater. The family called the medical emergency, but the doctors failed to save the boy.

The accident occurred in one of the apartments on Panaskerteli Street, Tbilisi.

Municipal government calls on the residents of the capital to use the free service of the project Safe Winter and check up how properly their gas appliances work.



Articles, Analytics
Vanity projects kamikaze loggias and Tbilisis architectural disaster
 
Interview
Ramaz Sakvarelidze tells passivity of opposition minimizes its chances at elections
 
Business

Business-oriented policy creates safe environment for foreign investors Levan Kalndadze tells

Kumsishvili amendments in tax law directed to strengthening of private business

Fady Asly closed ICC in protest

Turkish Airlines provides with FOC internet service for USA flights

αƒ¨αƒ”αƒ›αƒαƒ’αƒ•αƒ˜αƒ”αƒ αƒ—αƒ“αƒ˜ Twitter - ზე
 
April, 2019
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
67
1314
2021
242728